Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Circle of Geese for Beth

I loved working with your colors and fabrics, Beth. Geese blocks are one of my favs, so I had a hard time deciding what to do...so many great choices. I ended up making this paper-pieced circle of geese. It is my second time to make this block. I have to admit that I may or may not have used a cuss word while sewing it. This block is sort of like child birth, you love the outcome so much, that you forget the pain after a bit!
Smile!!

This block marks the last for me in this Bee. It's been a fun way to meet you nice gals....Have fun over the next year. I'm mixing it up a bit and have joined another on line Bee, so am dropping out for now.
Thanks for my beautiful blocks. I'll post a picture when I get them together!

1 comment:

Andrea Scott said...

Holy schneike! That's amazing!