Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hannah's Blocks for Parthena and Beth

KC Scrappy Bee - April


I'm a little late with my wonky house, but Parthena sent a lovely "don't worry if you're not done until June" note when she sent me the fabric, so I didn't stress too much when I knew it wouldn't happen in May.  It was a lot of fun working with the bright colors, and I think it should fit in pretty well with all the other adorable houses she received.


I was on a roll today, so I tackled the flying geese block for Beth.  This was my first time sewing flying geese, and I really enjoyed the precision of trying to make sure everything lined up and none of the points were cut off.  I think this is going to be a seriously classy quilt.

I miss all you guys and hope the next round of the bee is just as great.  Thanks for a great year!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love it! thank you so much!

Unknown said...

These are really lovely! We will miss you, Hannah! Come visit us at KCMQG! You've always got a place to stay in my spare bedroom. I'm serious, my friend!