Hello out there! So excited to get the ball rolling on our new quilting adventure.
While we're ironing out the details about how our bee will be organized and such, let's have each member post telling us some things to help us get to know you better... Perhaps you could post a few pictures of some quilts or blocks you've made in the past or some that you've seen and envied...
Here's a list of questions you can copy and paste into your blog entry... and add more questions and answers if you'd like...
1. Do you have a quilting "style"?
2. Do you tend to use certain colors more than others? Or prints more than solids?
3. Are there any colors you strictly avoid?
4. Have there been any blocks that you've made in the past that you particularly enjoyed making? Any that you hated and never want to do again?
5. Is there something in your life that you collect or are fond of? (Are you a KSU fan who loves purple??? Do you have lots of cats??? Do you collect owls or antique china or stamps??? Are you addicted to sushi??? Help us get to know some details about you and your taste...)
6. Are you into art quilts? or do you mostly make quilts with the intention of them being used regularly?
7. Do you usually do small projects, such as wall hangings or baby blankets or do you usually make quilts?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
9. What's your favorite place that you've traveled to before?
10. If we looked in your closet, what are the two colors we'd see the most?
11. In your fabric collection, what groupings of fabric do you have (30's? Batiks? Modern stuff? Certain designers? Solids? Asian fabric???, Etc.)
12. Which is more important to you? The look of the fabric or the feel of it?
13. Are there any charities in your life that you're passionate about?
14. Besides quilting, are you crafty in other ways? If so, tell us more...
15. Do you have in mind what you'd like your quilting project to be? Any ideas on blocks or color schemes? Will you be making your quilt for someone else? or for yourself?