Saturday, February 11, 2012

I got so far behind.......

My machine kept skipping stitches on this red block.  I did get it finished but then switched to a heavier thread for the blue/orange block.  It turned out fine I think.  love the colors.  Can't wait to see this quilt Steph.




I finished this improv block...in my minds eye I saw a tree in the forest with pretty fall colored leaves and then the dark ground cover of leaves and foresty things!



I then finished these colorful and vibrant tree blocks for Jaime.  Love the grunge, love the bright colors.




So I need to get Andrea's supplies so I can finish that up and Mary Anne's blocks are on the schedule this weekend.  I have found all sorts of strips laying around in my sewing room so I think I can put four of those together. 

I am in the For the Love of Solids Swap 2 and about half done with that project.   I also joined the Doll Quilt Swap 12.  Then I am done with all but the KC Scrappy Bee which I will continue to do!

I've got Christmas quilts to make for next Christmas and I need to get busy.  I'm sure there will be a few other projects thrown in too!  I am glad to be almost caught up!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

It feels good to get caught up, doesn't it? As usual...your blocks are gorgeous! Have a happy sewing-filled weekend!