Sunday, October 17, 2010

Short Month...

Just a reminder to everyone that we have a quicker turn around than normal for our next KCMQG meeting, and therefore a week less to get Jaime's block done if we're going to turn it in at the meeting.  The next meeting is the first Thursday in November, which is November 4...  A little less than 3 weeks from now...

And also, I thought I'd remind you to make a little something to swap for the holidays for our guild meeting.  I'm not quite sure what I'm going to make, but I think I'd better get busy!  Not much time between now and then!

I just had a little online shopping spree...  Bought some Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas (a lot)...  Might make something from that and throw in an ornament or two...

What are you guys thinking of making?

No comments: