Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Sneak Peek for June's Block...

Since nobody wanted to go first... or second... I decided to give myself the month of June.

This is the fun fabric I've picked out for us to use.  Everyone gets a rectangle of it (I cut a fat quarter into 12 pieces)...  The only stipulation is that you have to use this fabric in the center of the block.  I don't care if you cut the focus fabric or if you make it a square or circle or triangle...  You just have to use it in the center of the block and other than that, I'm excited to see how creative everyone can be.

Please make your blocks 13 inches and I will trim them down to 12 1/2 inches myself.

I started on mine today, but didn't quite have enough fabric to finish it.  I guess I'll have to go shopping (darn!)...

Thanks in advance!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to get started on all of this. :D