Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whoops!

So I goofed up & deleted the list on the sidebar of who's turn it is each month.  Whoops.  When I changed the template, it deleted the html I added.

So... I've created a second page within our page entitled, "Schedule".  I need help filling in the blanks.  Here's what I remember... Let me know where to fill in the blanks.  Thanks!  Hope to see you guys this week at guild!


Our Schedule

June: Nikki- Quake Quilt
July: Caitlin- Spider Web Blocks
August: Paula- Broken Dishes
September: Toni
October: Steph
November: Nancy
December:
January:
February:
March:
April:
May:

Help me remember which people have Dec-May???  I accidentally deleted it on our new version of the blog.  Oops!

Dora
Denise
Jaime
Mary Anne
Andrea
Beth


5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Mary Anne has February

Anonymous said...

I think I have January!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me - Andrea - I have January!

sewquick said...

I had either April or May...can't remember for sure. I just know I had a long time to decide what my month's block would be!! (Denise)

Dora said...

I was last in the line -so I am May
Dora