Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spider Web Block

I just finished Caitlin's block.  I must admit I like these spider web blocks.  Lots of work for a block...like you have to make 4 to make a block and pressing every fabric before sewing the next but worth the effort because they make a great block.  I am working on some of these for a different project.

As always I love digging through my stash and finding those colorful treasures however putting it away after cutting one strip, not my favorite!  I trimmed them but not all the way.  The color strips are cut bigger than the black so Caitlin they will need a little trim.

By the way, would you like some scraps for more blocks?  I have a few.....
You are welcome to them.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Thanks Paula, it looks great :) I will trim them, no problem. That is a heap of scraps! I am actually planning to make a few more blocks, so if you don't want/need them I would be happy to take them off your hands!