Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bee Blocks and Angela's blocks

Whitney and I worked on our blocks together, I think that they turned out super cute.

January is my month and I am already to go! Normally I wait until the last minute but since I accidentally thought that last month was my month, I have been ready for quite awhile.


For my blocks, I would like to do something very similar to what Hannah did her month. I would like the basic square in a square. Since I am not a huge fan of scrappy quilts, I have included all the fabric. Please use only the fabric I have provided (you can keep any scraps left over) I would like the gray fabric used at least once and no wonkiness please.

For the size: I would like a 12'' finished square OR four 6" finished squares OR two 6" X 12" finished squares. I hope that makes sense.

I am probably going to be a little distracted at the meeting so if you see me, please come up and ask me for your block.


This is my first bee so I am so excited to see the awesome blocks that you are going to make me.

Thanks so much!!!!

Angela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tree blocks you two! I LOVE all the colors you included in them!